Search This Blog

quote

“After all, hope is a form of planning. If our hopes weren’t already real within us, we couldn’t even hope them.”Gloria Steinem


Sunday, July 9, 2017

Hi Ho Come to the Fair! Hale'iwa Arts Festival 2017

It's that time again for the Hale'iwa Arts Festival!
Where did the year go??


I don't know as i was painting the fabrics for my arts and then it was July, Again!!


 
(Hale'iwa War Memorial at the entrance  landmark)

July 15th and 16th  2017
Haleiwa Arts Festival  #20 
                 Held at Haleiwa Beach Park, Haleiwa 
           on the  North Shore, Oahu  

Saturday 10 to 6pm       Sunday 10 t0 5pm
 I'll be manning my booth # 98 near the front 
near INFO booth and community tent 

Music and  visual arts, ono foods, kids art tent,
Celtic Pipes and Drums early Saturday
Ian O'Sullivan Sunday  am
and so much more! 

Hope to see you there!


                                                               Last Years Booth Shot, 2016
 with the woman behind the work!

                                                         www.HaleiwaArtsFestival.org
for more info

5 comments:

Sherrie Spangler said...

Wish I could be there. Your booth is so colorful!

Deb Thuman said...

I wish I could be there to see this fair. Alas, I'm in southern New Mexico so this would be quite a trip for me. Good luck and I hope you sell all your art.

LA Paylor said...

How inviting! You are such fun... wish I was there too!

Anonymous said...

Hope its another great show for you this year. I miss seeing you every July at Quilt Hawaii.

Kathy

sonja said...

Mahalo Sherrie, Deb and LA for commenting and reading. I wish you all a great summer! Kathy, I also miss Quilt Hawaii each July as it was a 10 year annual ritual of colorful fun and friends for me. And we always had the best booth and good fun with fans and friends!!