Thursday, July 4, 2013
"when a lovely thing dies smoke gets in your eyes".
we lost our just 3 year old adopted cat Noodles
July 3, 2013, to kidney failure. he always loved water and wanted drinks from the bathroom sink you might recall from an earlier post. he helped in my studio as a kitten and charmed us win his energetic boo game and walked with us at sunset about the yard as all of the cat folk did in the past. after 2 days in cat hospital and therapy to remove toxins from his little kidneys he passed peacefully.
he will be missed and remembered.